CAT & KITTEN ADOPTION APPLICATION
SMART is pleased that you have decided to apply for adoption of a cat or kitten from us. Every animal adopted from SMART has been spayed or neutered, as required by Texas State Law.
To be considered for adoption, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 23 years of age
• Have photo identification showing your present address
• Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in the household
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide the training, medical treatment, and proper care of the pet
• Have the funds to pay the adoption fee (cash or check only)
• No cats or kittens will be adopted to families with young children unless we meet the child/ children to see how they interact with the pet
• SMART representatives will call periodically about the health and well being of the cat or kitten
• Cats or kittens are adopted for inside pets.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED. IF THE QUESTION IS NOT APPLICABLE, PLEASE ENTER N/A OR NOT APPLICABLE.